- Thomas Smouse
I am quite disappointed to see the bad publicity about Dart Motors. I purchased a car from them and except for the the fact that I had to fix all the mechanical problems myself, it was a pleasure doing business with them. They have always been friendly towards me. I now have a very low balance on my car payments - and will go back to them...hoping that this will not be a bad experience as the other people had reported. So watch this space-as i will be back.2012/04/26#I would recommend Dart Motors for now....?
stickers are cool!
mr valentine for the last time the battery we gave you was new!just because it hasnt got stickers on dosent mean it isnt new!the battrey with the stickers on was dead!!!so if you want it please come and fetch it and give our new battery back!please stop being an idiot!2010/06/11
Thank you for your comments. I was looking to buy a car and Dart Motors seemed the best choice to go as they always have a good selection. But if this is the way they treat a heavily pregnent woman I shall have to take my custom elsewhere.2010/04/04
- ctn1998:Shocking reports, and what is even more disconcerting is the fact that NO statement was posted by Dart motors to address these accusations.
What a terrible experience from Dart Motors.
My 8 month pregnant wife parked outside Penny Pinchers in Woodstock to buy some paint on Monday and when she saw that they had closed down and moved she went over the road to a different shop. When she returned Dart Motors had parked a microbus in front of her car and someone else’s car so we could not get out. They denied it was theirs but we could see by their reaction they were lying. They had not locked the passenger doors to the vehicle so I opened it to let the handbrake off so we could move it forward and then they came running!!! Screaming, swearing and shouting at us it was very intimidating and extremely traumatic for my wife.
We couldn’t understand why they were reacting like this until they said they had bought the whole block and it was their property. The only signs said parking for Penny Pinchers customers only – which we were.
We pleaded with them to move the vehicle as my wife is very pregnant and needed to get home but they wouldn’t only after about half an hour and the threat of calling the police they moved it.
I have never been so rudely insulted by anyone representing a supposedly legitimate business in my life, I was shocked.
- Duzzle:I was just looking at Dart Motors' cars for sale and I thought I'd Google them to see what kind of company they were. Ugh, no thanks.
- Deeply Disappointed: they dont only lie they steal as well, they stole a brand new battery from my car when i took it in just a few months after purchasing it, they replaced it with an old battery that could not even be charged.
- Cash Buyer:Thank goodness for this site - i was thinking of approaching Dart Motors for a vehicle but if they can call their customers idiots for any reason then this is not the place for me. Thanks
- Buy a new car: I wanted to buy new car at Dart Motors but after i came across this website, i really don't want to buy any cars by them because it's not good things that they do to people. thank you for the information
- Mnoneleli: Hi guys will you plz send me info on what docu.. may you bring when buying a car,my mother is coming to the cape this month of june to buy a car so she saw a hand out whith your name.She is looking for a private car modell from 2002-2011 plz can you plz send me qoute
- Motor Car Dealers
- Garage Stations
- Service Station