20 results for Cerebral Palsy
Recommended from pregnancy, through baby, toddler, child and adults; our Magnesium Sulphate bath salts are sure to be enjoyed and alleviate most of your modern-day ailments. Our bodies require many ... therific naturals, muscle relaxant, cell renewal, cerebral palsy, sports injuries, green products
THORNTREE HOUSE is the Home of choice for the intellectually disabled, in the Eastern Cape, providing outstanding holistic and compassionate Christian care in a conducive family environment that is ... disabled, intellectual disability, physical disability, CP, Cerebral Palsy, mental Disability
- West Rand School JOHAN JONKER DRIVE1739 Krugersdorp (011) 668 8200
The school strives to provide Quality education to the learner who experiences barriers to learning by creating a stimulating yet empathetic environment. Here the learner can feel emotionally and ... cerebral palsy, school, education, disabilities, therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy,...
- Kids Therapy Gauteng, HOBART GROVE. B5. CORNER HOBART RD & GROSVENOR RD. BRYANSTON2161 Johannesburg 0823303958
... children, Children with Delayed Milestones, Low Muscle tone and Developmental Co-ordination Disorders (DCD), Cerebral Palsy, Orthopaedic Conditions, Neuropathies, Syndromes and Genetic Conditions.
MindStretch provides a multidisciplinary approach to a wide variety of learning challenges. This holistic approach looks both within the individual and at the environment that might be contributing ... learning efficiency, autism, dyslexia, cerebral palsy, fine motor skills, gross motor skills,...
... available for consultation and guidance. Presently the school cares for individuals with Cerebral Palsy, learning disabilities, traumatic brain injury, Down’s Syndrome and other syndromes. The...
cerebral palsy to everyone who needs it. This includes knowledge about cerebral palsy itself, and about treatments, facilities and specialists in Southern Africa. We intend to make KnowCP the most...
- Jennifer Moore-Gordon Physiotherapy Gauteng, 279 BRYANSTON DRIVE, BRYANSTON2194 Johannesburg Gauteng 0735345653
I am a physiotherapist with an interest in paediatrics. I have been working exclusively with children since 2005 and have a love and respect for kids, especially those with difficulties. I studied at ... Therapy, Orthopaedic conditions, Cerebral palsy, Bryanston, Sandton, Baby and Child Wellness...
Cili Health S.A (Pty) LimitedComplimetary Medicine, Health Foods and Nutraceutical Product Manufacturer. Distributor of the Cili Bao Antioxidant and Aloha Medicinal Mushroom branded products ... inteferon, egcg, cancer, cholesterol, cerebral palsy, levolar, cell growth factors, radiation,...
- Maria de Lange Speech Therapy and Audiology Gauteng, OMEGA BUILDING FLOOR 21911 Vanderbijlpark 016 931 1515
... and treatment of children with autism. Assessment and treatment of children with cerebral palsy. Assessment and treatment of adults with neurological communication problems due to stroke or brain...
- Cerebral Palsy Association Eastern Cape, 54 ADMIRALITY WAY, SUMMERSTRAND6001 Port Elizabeth SUMMERSTRAND 041 583 2130
- Cerebral Palsy Home BRYANSTON2021 Sandton (+27) 11-7893008
... ASSOCIATIONS, ASSOCIATION
- Cerebral Palsy Association 240 BURGER ST3201 Pietermaritzburg (+27) 33-3422913
... ASSOCIATIONS, ASSOCIATION
- Eros Cerebral Palsy School Western Cape, TARENTAALWEG BRIDGETOWN. Athlone BRIDGETOWN 021 637 9080
... Schools For Disabled
- Forest Farm Centre For Cerebral Palsied AdultsWILLIAM NICOL HWAY. BRYANSTON2021 Sandton BRYANSTON (+27) 11-7893008
... FARMER, FARMERS, Cerebral Palsy Treatment
- Tvl Assn For The Care Of Cerebral Palsy Gauteng, WILLIAM NICOL DVE, BRYANSTON. Randburg 011 789 4569
- Agape School For Cerebral Palsied Children TAFELSIG7785 Mitchell’s Plain (+27) 21-324162
... school, resorting under the Gauteng Department of Education providing special education for cerebral palsied, mentally and physically impaired children of all races between the ages of 3 and 21.